منتديات أبعاد أدبية

منتديات أبعاد أدبية (http://www.ab33ad.com/vb/index.php)
-   أبعاد الهدوء (http://www.ab33ad.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Pearl (http://www.ab33ad.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21516)

بثينة محمد 12-19-2009 12:56 AM

The Pearl

The Name of Allah

My name is Bothinah .. Which means :

1- A white beautiful woman

2- An empty small land .

I was named after the well known : Jmeel & Bothinah :) , the matter I like to believe it has a poetry affect on my self . Although , it is not the only factor that made me a poet as I see my self, It happened to be that I am the granddaughter of a poet. :)

Therefor, here is what I may express freely & with no prepare at all ..

:) Bothinah , The pearl

بثينة محمد 12-19-2009 01:08 AM

My first love ever was my deary mother, the one who taught me what does sacrifice for love mean. She also learned me some valuable principles that I deeply appreciate.

I was born on Tuesday night at 2 a.m after my mother struggle to survive. :) It was the morning of Tuesday 22 August 1988 when I released my first shout :) and here I am :)

I admire honesty and frankness highly . I respect any one treats people whoever they were with these tow adjectives. I mostly hate to be looked at as an object of enjoyment and refuse this treatment fiercely.

last yet not least , I have a great passion for the red color which indicates to my fiery mood . :)

بثينة محمد 12-19-2009 06:56 PM

hehehe

Time out :

I'm having a very bad moods these days that I would really enjoy torturing someone, anyone :)

بثينة محمد 12-20-2009 12:26 AM

I think that...

Marriage is merely partnership yet requests kind of love that is calm, deep and trustworthy..

Love is the feeling of renewing and freedom which is absolutely can not be the only hand that builds a life..

Friendship is a chain will not be broken unless, at least, one of its parts gets weaker than the other ..

Family is the wall that no matter what or how disagree you are with, still , you will certainly fall on your knees when you lose it..

:)

This is what I think . What do you think ?!

بثينة محمد 12-20-2009 04:26 PM

The day I look to the sky and smile, I love it :)

بثينة محمد 12-21-2009 12:33 AM

Loneliness is caused by deep pain that cuts the heart and drink its blood. Sometimes loneliness is merely a cry for help.

Do you feel lonely ? because my relation with it gets stronger any time I feel hurt..

I like to Isolate my self 'cause sometime people's feeling are gust punch lies.

بثينة محمد 12-21-2009 11:27 PM

:) / :(

Dancing on the sky
Staring at the wind
Calling for my sweet love
:
My love..
My love..
My love..

B:) .. :)

بثينة محمد 12-22-2009 11:57 PM

I just can't stop loving these words.. :)

I long to see the sunlight on your hair

& tell you time and time gain : How much I care

Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow..

HELLO

I've just got to let you know

because I wonder where you are
and I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely ?
or is someone loving you ?

Tell me how to win your heart
'cause I haven't got a clue

and let me start by saying : I love you !!

الساعة الآن 10:08 AM